This website uses 'cookies' from third parties to offer you a better experience and service. When browsing or using our website, the user accepts our use of 'cookies'. However, the user has the option to prevent the generation of 'cookies' and the elimination of cookies by selecting the corresponding option in their browser. In cases where 'cookies' are blocked on your browser, it is possible that some of the website’s services or features will not be available.
What is a 'cookie'?
A 'cookie' is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that are stored on the user's terminal, -which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as preferred language and options, which may make your next visit easier and allow the website to be more useful by personalizing its content. 'Cookies' play a very important role in improving the user’s website experience.
How are cookies used?
When browsing through this web portal, the user is accepting that 'cookies' may be installed on his/her device and that he/she gives us permission to access the following information: statistical information about the use of the website.
Types of 'cookies' used
This website uses both temporary 'cookies' and permanent 'cookies'. Session 'cookies' store data only while the user is accessing the website and Permanent 'cookies' store data on the terminal, so that it can be accessed and used on more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through the 'cookies' are processed, the website can use:
'Cookies' for statistical analysis
These cookies allow tracking and analysis of a user’s behaviour when browsing the website. The information collected through this type of 'cookies' is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform, and for the elaboration of navigation profiles for the users of said sites, in order to aid with improvements in the service based on users' usage data.
'Cookies' from third parties
For some web pages you can install 'cookies' from third parties that enable the management and improvement of those services offered, for example, Google Analytics statistical services.
How to manage 'cookies' in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or eliminate the 'cookies' installed on their computer by configuring the browser options installed on their terminal:
To adjust permissions related to 'cookies' in the Google Chrome browser:
- Click on the menu located in the toolbar
- Select Settings
- Click on Show Advanced Options
- In the 'Privacy' section, click on the Content Settings button
- In the 'Cookies' section you can configure the options.
To adjust permissions related to the 'cookies' in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu
- Select Options
- Select the Privacy Panel
- Firefox allows users to apply a custom configuration for the history settings to configure available options.
To adjust permissions related to 'cookies' in the Internet Explorer 9 browser:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click on the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete History option to remove the 'cookies'. Activate the 'Cookies' box, and then click Delete
- Select the Security tab and access Settings. Move the slider all the way up to block all 'cookies' or completely down to allow all 'cookies'. To end, click on Accept.
To adjust permissions related to the 'cookies' in the Safari browser:
- At the top click on the Safari menu
- Select the Preferences option
- Select the Security tab
- In the Accept Cookies Section choose the desired option.
On some browsers, you can configure specific rules to manage 'cookies' for each website, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means that you can disable 'cookies' from all sites except from those that you trust.